Hey Johnny

-
Dam game about gave me a heart attack.
But, we move on. Philly or New Orleans up next. :)

The Rams have the choke figured out. The Saints are gonna choke and Philly is coming to LA with the return of Nick Foles.
Karma?

The Rams have the choke figured out. The Saints are gonna choke and Philly is coming to LA with the return of Nick Foles.
Karma?

The Bears choked so bad, we had to give them a heimlich maneuver...

All the Bears need are a couple "real" defensive backs and............. A kicker that has passion, after he misses a kick, even if he sucks.......WOW.

I watched the Philly game and I was thinking "kick it on 3rd down", that way he misses he has another crack at it. It used to be allowed (and done), not sure if they still can? If so, coaches fault for that decision(or lack of)
The Bears choked so bad, we had to give them a heimlich maneuver...

All the Bears need are a couple "real" defensive backs and............. A kicker that has passion, after he misses a kick, even if he sucks.......WOW.

Yes, it's not just the kicker's fault... Why did they let the other team get a touchdown so quickly after they had the game... :BangHead:

The whole team gave that one away, especially the defense to put the kicker in that position... :mob:

They had a event yesterday for locals to try to make that kick... I see it as an attempt to ease some of the hate/disgust against the kicker for not making the kick... :wtf:

Might look ez on TV, but I wonder how many went to hospital after trying it lol?
Dallas kicker last night as well.
Yes, it's not just the kicker's fault... Why did they let the other team get a touchdown so quickly after they had the game... :BangHead:

The whole team gave that one away, especially the defense to put the kicker in that position... :mob:

They had a event yesterday for locals to try to make that kick... I see it as an attempt to ease some of the hate/disgust against the kicker for not making the kick... :wtf:

Helluva game tonight! Character comeback and clutch kicking! Congrats Rams!
Great game in KC too! Go Chiefs!

LOL KC loses because a stupid player can't line up on the right side of the ball... F the patriots... Hope the Lambs slaughter them.

-
Back