hey Kegan

-
I have no idea either. The one I posted has been in storage since 2001, has over 200K on it but does come with a spare engine and tranny... $4000.

whoa ...this one looks like a smoking deal now compared to 4k

the 4k car is prolly nicer but still .....that's a lot of money

when they were running right, they were a heckuva lot of fun! And, if you could stay out of the boost, they got pretty great mileage to boot.

I got 25-27 MPG when I was into the boost with my 85 Laser XT! Pure city driving. 32-35 Highway.

They should bring them back.

You could make one out of one of those:D

I took these pics on the 2006 Hot Rod Power Tour.

Attachments

• DSCF0337 (Medium).jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 139
  • Rampage02 (Medium).jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 96
if i wasn't so broke i would pick it up and hold it for the kiddo ....but i don't even have two dollars to my name now that i graduated and they want their student loans payed back ......if i don't pay the university, they might send the Sopranos after me :laughing::laughing:[/QUOTE]

Hey Tony is gone and what are they going to do? Suck the intelligence out of you?

WTH ...why is there no dizzy in the front

Only King Kong (the 426 Hemi) had a front dizzy. The older 50's early Hemis all had rear distributor. That's how you tell the 426 from the early ones....

The 426 Hemi was basically an RB block adapted to take a Hemi head. That's why many parts are interchangeable with 440's and 426 Hemis. Like oil pans, cranks, timing chains, distributors, oil pumps,...

Until you get to the heads. Then different.

if i wasn't so broke i would pick it up and hold it for the kiddo ....but i don't even have two dollars to my name now that i graduated and they want their student loans payed back ......if i don't pay the university, they might send the Sopranos after me :laughing::laughing:

Hey Tony is gone and what are they going to do? Suck the intelligence out of you?[/QUOTE]

And student loans doubled today because of our "do nothing" congress... :cherry:

-
Back