Hey to the mopar world

-

Z-dart

Reaction score
About a week on this site and already it has helped me , it seems to be a nice site , very helpful with everyone's views ! I am a first time mopar owner and love it , it's going to be very enjoyable. I bought this 73 dart swinger to enjoy with my grandson , he is only 1 year old right on , but hopefully in the future he will enjoy it as much as I do . Working on it as well as driving it . I plan on passing the keys down to him some day , when he can appreciate it as a true classic car ! Talk to you soon , Zdart:burnout:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 120
Sorry , new at this stuff ,wrong pic !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 137
Welcome, Real nice clean looking slanty ya got there. Did you get that local, don't see many of them in that cond around here.

Yes got it out of conn last place it was registered was R.I. And to the other response this site is nice because you get other knowledge too

That is a sweeeeeeeet looking car and I love how clean the /6 is.

I hope I get my 73 Scamp looking half that good! Welcome to the forum and enjoy!

Great looking car. Welcome, you will see everything from super clean cars like yours to over the top one of a kind builds on here.

-
Back