Hey Y'all from FL

-

emydemon

Reaction score
Thank god for this site, it's making my '72 Demon 340 project much easier. I grew up in a family of mechanics, hot rods, restos and just about anything with wheels that could be pulled out of a field. The Demon is my dream car and first project that's all mine.

I'm here searching for the answers to life's greatest questions (aren't shop questions the most important?!)

...while making mopar cyberbuddies. Glad to meet y'all!

Ed

welcome, Fl. cracker! I've had 1 Demon and I admit I miss it.

you will find all the answers here to all of life's questions.

Thanks for all the welcomes! I'll have to dig up some pics from when I first brought it home. Right now it's a rolling body at the paint shop and the rest is piled up in boxes on my shop shelves, engine/trans on the floor....axle, seats, bumpers in the rafters. You know how it is lol. The car was Prowler Purple courtesy of a frame off resto 15 yrs ago...apparently, it was a hot new color at the time. Made my eyes burn just looking at it. Burned up the roads for a few weeks and took it apart. I'm having it painted medium charcoal metallic with matte black stripes.

Thanks for all the welcomes! I'll have to dig up some pics from when I first brought it home. Right now it's a rolling body at the paint shop and the rest is piled up in boxes on my shop shelves, engine/trans on the floor....axle, seats, bumpers in the rafters. You know how it is lol. The car was Prowler Purple courtesy of a frame off resto 15 yrs ago...apparently, it was a hot new color at the time. Made my eyes burn just looking at it. Burned up the roads for a few weeks and took it apart. I'm having it painted medium charcoal metallic with matte black stripes.

Yes ,I do... Love the signature line, in blue.

-
Back