hey

-

71440scamp

Reaction score
hey! ive been looking at the site for a bout a week now and finally decided to register. im 20 live in MI and am building my 71 scamp. anyways heres some pics as she sits waiting for me to come home from college n a week and tear her apart.

mike

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_01467.jpg

Welcome Mike. That Scamp looks like a pretty nice body on it. Theres a few members here with some hot Scamps. Maybe you can be a member of their Secret Scamp Society. Whats under the tarp next to your car with the big meats on it? Mike

hey thanks for the compliment on the body...the car has 0 rust or bondo on it, body is perfect. i figured someone would ask whats under the tarp haha, its a big tire 70 duster...narrowed dana 60 w 5.13s,727, cage, big 440...its a very low 10s car. was my dads and he gave it to me when i graduated hs 2 years ago...just got some new tires for it and cant wait to take it to the track in about a week!!!

hey 416 scamp got any bigger pics of your car with that cowl hood? thats what im thinking i want for mine is a black cowl but i havent seen any pics with one on a scamp yet.

Great looking Scamp, I have to agree that grill looks good. Welcome to the forum!

Welcome Mike, That sure is a dandy dart and you had better keep an eye on that grill!
Get on back home and lets get started on it. :blob:
Hope college is going well.

-
Back