hey

-

Scampire

Reaction score
Hello Guys, my name is Will. I'm a new member and just bought a 1972 plymouth scamp last week (then promply blew a fist-sized hole in the engine block on the ride home). anyway, I have a few questions.
1: will a duster hood fit on a scamp ?
2: is anyone making the sharktooth style grill like the 340 dusters had, or will I have to find an original?
any help would be much appeciated.

Scampire said:
Hello Guys, my name is Will. I'm a new member and just bought a 1972 plymouth scamp last week (then promply blew a fist-sized hole in the engine block on the ride home). anyway, I have a few questions.
1: will a duster hood fit on a scamp ?
2: is anyone making the sharktooth style grill like the 340 dusters had, or will I have to find an original?
any help would be much appeciated.

welcome aboard!!!! to answer your questions... yes a duster hood WILL fit on your scamp since they in a sence are practically the same car with rear end changes anyway. and as for the grille i dont think so. i have been looking for a shark tooth grille for mine for ages and havent found one thats within a resonable price....

Welcome fellow Scamp owner!:thumleft:
Like PW said a Duster hood is the same and so is a Valiant hood.
The hood on mine is off of a 69 Valiant.

As for the Sharktooth grills no one is repoppong them,i haven't any for less than $300.
So if you really want one be prepared to spend a couple hundred for a nice one!

Welcome

Untitled 2.jpg

-
Back