Hi again, miss me?

-

usdart

Reaction score
Well after 3 years since I had to sell my Dart I found another A body to begin again. I sold my well loved 73 Swinger so I could afford to move to Washington State for a great job offer.
Now that things a normalizing for us I am hunting for a fresh project. The one in the picture is probably going to work for me and I wanted your opinions as well on this nice Car. I have some other pictures too.
I am trying to find out all the info from the owner before I make the short trip to Yakima to get it.
Any guesses as to what I might pay for it?

dart.jpg

Dart2.jpg

cordoba.jpg

Welcome to Eastern Washington! There are quite few good deals here in the Columbia Basin for Mopars. What is your price range for a car? I maybe about to steer you in a couple of directions for cars. Do you have any year preference?

Chuck

Welcome to Eastern Washington! There are quite few good deals here in the Columbia Basin for Mopars. What is your price range for a car? I maybe about to steer you in a couple of directions for cars. Do you have any year preference?

Chuck
Willing to go up to $1000.00 for a project car. Prefer good body and not to much work to be a driver.

-
Back