Hi All, New here

-

stupidasso

CA ANRCHY
Reaction score
Hey all,
Just found the site, and how great it is. I've always been an A Body fan, from my first ride, a 73 Dart Sport with a 318 back in Philly, some of my junker cars as a Jar head in the 80's, to my current project, a 72 Swinger. Original red 318/924 car. I've completely gutted it, shaved the door handles, the gas filler, the side markers. Currently working out the last of the mods. I over heated the metal on the right fender when shaving, so as you can imagine I'm doing a lot of hammering.
I'm dropping in a 360 (former truck engine) rebuilt, with a new oil pan to fit the car. Edelbrock aluminum manifold and 600 carb. Hooker headers, and I'm going to build side exhaust.
I've already got the Hemi Orange paint for the job, and I'm going to finish it off with painting all the bumpers/grill pieces black. Oh yeah, at spring fling a year ago, I got a 727 from a 71 340 Duster, and I got an 8 3/4 rear from a late 60's C body shortened for the Dart with the 11 inch brakes.

This is my first full on resto, and I've fallen into the rut of adding too many mods, so lets say I've been doing this for 2 years now. :)

Anyway, hope to have some good car talk and be able to give my advice if needed.

Stu

Welcome aboard Stu. It sounds like you're in the same rebuild rut as the rest of us - need to check tire pressure, might as well put it on the rotisserie and do a couple of things while I check the tires. :) Good luck with your resto, and post some photos when you get a chance.

-
Back