Hi, all you /'d heads

-

stonethk

Reaction score
Hello, new member here. Just wanted to say hi.
I am always looking for things related to my car- 1960 valiant v200
Trying to keep the long drawn out dream of her potential alive.:hello2:

Welcome, I read your title quick and thought you were calling us d--- heads, LOL

Me too. Glad I read the post and found out you're a slanter instead. We need all those we can get here. Welcome and have fun.

LMAO, that is funny, I didnt even think that ne1 would see it like that until you mentioned it.
Thanks for the welcome..........I'm still laughing.#-o

Welcome Stonethk! Glad to see another Slant fan! Let's see some pictures!

Welcome stonethk,
glad to see another /owner here like grumpuscreature said.:read2:

Jump on in and enjoy!! we like pictures too.:cheers:

Ok, heres a few pics:
img1661tp3.jpg

img1663jo7.jpg

img1657gj4.jpg

Nothing to spectacular so far... but I got high hopes for her.

Welcome! That car looks just like one our assistant band director drove when I was in high school!

Thanks all and, chuck, keep those cool models coming.

I just want to keep the collective dream alive.... you know the one where your car is blemish free, no dings in the chrome, clean interior, you have all the internal engine goodies you always wanted perfectly tuned, that perfect exhaust note(the one w/out the thwip..thwip.. sound. Your foots smashed to the floor and as you look through your rear view mirror your just barely able to make out a car in all the dust behind you and the adrenaline is rushing, and...and...and...yeah that one.

$$$ permitting, at some point I want to document the trials and tribulations
of making that dream a reality......some day.

Welcome to FABO! Nice car you have. Keep the dream alive. It will happen some day if you want it bad enouf. I think we should start a club. We can call it the "I am to broke to build my car but some day I will have enof money to build it up club". LOL we can be the founding members!
Just pulling your chaine.

Have fun and happy motoring!

-
Back