Hi Everyone

-

Dave145

Reaction score
I just joined this site this morning after lurking for the past few weeks. I just bought a 1976 Dart Special Edition back in late July with 34K miles on it. Im not a newb when it comes to cars, but Im pretty clueless with the old mopar stuff (I came from working on a '78 Ford F250). I'm kind of learning as I go along here if you can't tell. Aside from that, Im 19 right now and this is my 4th classic Ive owned. Don't have a ton of $$$ for a huge restoration right now but...who says that won't slowly change?

On to the car. As I said it's a '76. Got the 225 slant 6 in it with the 3 speed auto behind it. "Special Edition" car with original vinyl top in mint condition. Interior is about a 9 out of 10 condition wise. It's got the bench seat with fold down center section up front, and power steering...as far as I know those are the only options on the car. Otherwise its got the base AM radio, 4 wheel drum brakes, etc. Runs and drives pretty good too...just needs a bit more TLC. Minor rust. 1 hole on the left front fender top, and the left lower rear fendr is starting to get rusty. Otherwise the trunk and floor pans are PERFECT. Hopefully I'll get some shots up tonight when I get home.O:)

Welcome Dave from S. Fla. Lots of info here! Good luck with your Dart.

Thanks for the warm welcomes. If I've done this right, there should be some shots of my car at some recent shows I've gone to attatched here. It's never won any awards, but it has made people do some double takes when they see that Special Edition badge on the side!

I have more pictures...I just need to locate all of 'em!

Attachments

• IMAG0028.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMAG0030.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20140815_210522795.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 67
-
Back