hi From almost warm florida

-

66Dvert

Working on my custom car parts again!
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Kurt and many thanks to WAGGIN for telling me about this Site. as noted I'm in florida (north central)
I'm currently working on 1 of my 2 66 dart vert's, the one that I'm working on now is a /6 power top, manual steering GT model. the other I'm saving for later after I get all my rust repairs and upgrade bug's worked out on the driver.

Welcome!! Glad you found the site with waggins help! You definately have to get some pics up of the cars when you get a chance. Enjoy!!

here are some pic's of current work
I sized them down to 640/480 so that they could be seen.. whew! when I look at the pic's it looks hopeless. the car sat for a couple of years under a tree and rotted the top , so you know what happened to the floor. those parts I'm still trying to locate, but I do have a 1973/6/904 going back in. and a disc change over along with the electronic's. rockers are solid and frame rails look fair (1 bad spot at the vert's addon bracing spot near the torsion bar) but the cowl's gone and 1 front inner fender under the battery tray . luckily i have a replacement cowl and inner fender from a 4 door donor car and 1 lower quarter patch the other side 's just in need of some small repairs

DSCF1382-640.jpg

DSCF1383-640.jpg

DSCF1384-640.jpg

DSCF1387-640.jpg

DSCF1389-640.jpg

WHOA looks like you got your work cut out for ya bringgin this one back good save, and welcome to the FABO fam

Welcome! That looks like a Valiant effort on the Dart! ;)

-
Back