Hi from Arizona

-

Novacuda

Reaction score
Hey guys, glad I found this site. I'm a Chevy II guy but I also just got a 65' Barracuda, and am looking forward to restoring it. It's been sitting since 77', but our AZ climate here's been kind to it and it's still really solid. I see potential in it. It's all original, bucket seats, floor shift, 273, and so on. Please bare with me, I'm completely in the dark when it comes to the Mopar world. I'd like to make this car a mild resto-mod. It does need a lot but I can vision it finished. Where's a good source for body parts like the trunk,tail lights, and rear bumper or are they even reproduced? Is there anyone offering replacement seat covers/foam & floor carpet and such? Looking forward to y'alls help! :prayer:

Barracuda001_zps56176682.jpg

Barracuda003_zps7698ea21.jpg

Welcome to FABO. Body parts you'll basically have to search for used stuff. Look in our classifieds section, you'll find a lot.
Carpet try places like YearOne, National Moparts, Laysons, etc.
Seat covers I would do Legendary Interiors.

Welcome to FABO. The body looks really solid. I think you did well on your first Mopar endeavor:thumblef:.

Welcome from TX.........the search function on this web site will be your friend!

Thanks guys! Seems like a really good bunch of people here. 383Duster, how right you are. I think I wore out the search button on here the last week or so! :D

Welcome to FABO Novacuda. The '65 will make a neat project. Parts will be a little tougher to find for your Barracuda than your Chevy II though. Keep us posted on your progress.

-
Back