Hi From CA Soon To Be AZ.

-

Citation84

Reaction score
Was posting over on Allpar in their A Body section. A guy had just bought a 64 Valiant with 3 speed manual and since my 63 Signet has the same set up thought maybe I could add something of value and some links to parts sources.

Then I started looking for car clubs in the Tucson area where I will be moving at the end of this month and through a couple of links found this site. It seems pretty active.

My car: 63 Plymouth Valiant Signet 2 door, 3 speed manual on the column, first sold in Phoenix AZ @ Town & Country Chrysler Plymouth [stll have the dealer license frames]. Bought it in 1980 when it was living in Yuma.

Have been a member of the Slant Six Club and was active on the old Slant Six site that was wiped out a few years back.

It's an old car with a lot of new parts, but it's part of the family now. It's already been shipped to Tucson on back of a car carrier and is waiting to be dropped off at my brother's.

Guess I hit the A body site over on Allpar and here because I miss it...

HPIM0102.jpg

Welcome to FABO! Yes, there are "other sites" out there ... but none of them compare to this one. You'll soon be part of the family and just as addicted as the rest of us. :-D

Make yourself at home and enjoy.

welcome to FABO it`s a great site,super sweet valiant by the way.

Thanks. Here it is 3:47 a.m Pacific and I'm checking out FABO again. Couldn't sleep. What better way to be awake in the middle of the night.
Yes: I love this car. Even with my questionable skills as a mechanic it's indestructible and easy to repair.
I wish modern cars were this straightforward.

-
Back