Hi From Lancaster, Pa.

-

MeValiant

My Georgia Girl
Reaction score
Hi All,
Patrick here. Been an A body fan since first riding in my Grandmothers 1961 Valiant Coupe, with the spare tire ring on the trunk. White, with red Interior, bucket seats. I LOVED that car. She gave it to my Mom in 1971, with 17,000 miles on it. My father, with typical Mother in Law issues, couldn't stand that his MIL gave his wife a car. His solution?? Trade it in for a $400.00 allowance on a 1971 PINTO! AUDIBLE GROAN HEARD ALL OVER THE PLANET!!!!! Since then, I have always wanted to get an A body of my own. Once all the negotiations are all over, I'll post pics of her. I can't wait, just like a kid on Christmas Morning!!!

:blob::blob:

There's quite a few of us local to the Lancaster area. Welcome aboard

:headbang:Thanks So Much for the Warm Welcome! Hope to meet you all in the not too distant future!
Are there any local gatherings of Mopar Nuts? My 1962 Dodge Lancer 770 Coupe is on her way here! She is a California Original, Nutmeg Brown Poly, Awesome Interior, and the Slant 6 from Heaven! Looking for some 14" ole school cragars for her, so if you know where I can pick up a set, Let me know, ok?

And this weekend I picked up a 1955 Dodge Royal Lancer, 2 Door Hard top. Tri Color, Red Bottom, Black Center, White Roof, One Owner, 38,000 original miles, and the 270 Super Red Ram Hemi! When She is awoken from her 35 year nap, and ready for the prom, I will post some pic of her. SHE IS SWEEEEET!

Again, Thanks for the Warm Welcome!
Patrick

Nice find Patrick. We have a cruise night up in Lebanon on the 3rd Saturday of every month from April to October. Its open to all cars but there are a few Mopars there. Mostly GM and Mustangs of course. Hopefully I can get a lot of local members from here to come out and we can dominate with Mopars

Can't wait to see the Royal Lancer. They look nice according to the pics I seen or the interweb. Just curious on what area of Lancaster are you from Patrick?
There is a Mopar gathering friends of mine have almost every year in the fall and this past year was bigger than I remember. As far as a normal local Mopar gathering goes.....there's nothing yet that I know of but sure could happen.

John

There is one on a normal basis in York, i'll try and find the info on it

Thanks for the Info Mr.Dodge, Count me In! Where is it held in Lebanon?

Hi John, I'm in Ephrata. "Marilyn" the '55, is at my awesome mechanics being awakened from her LONG NAP. Just sitting in his parking lot, she had drawn an insane amount of attention. Once Johnny finishes all the mechanics, I will start the pampering she deserves. I used to be a professional detailer and Can't Wait to release her true beauty.

I'm REALLY looking forward to next years car show season!

Patrick

It starts at A&M pizza on the east end of town, then we head up to colemans park, then we end up in town cruising around and making sure we obey all posted traffic signs..well maybe not all of them lol

-
Back