Hi from Perth Western Australia

-

770_VG

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Girls

Have just joined the forum, i had an old login form years back but due to change in email i can't get it back. Anyway a couple of years back i bought a Valiant race car from a friend who was ill and could no longer race it. The slant 6 is currently out to fix some oil leaks and a new clutch. Plan is to do some track days and get my driving skills up to scratch to have a go at our local track. I also have a few other a-bodies, a vg hardtop with a 318, a sedan with a 340 and local Aussie made Charger. I hope to one day own a 68 Barracuda 340s, but may have to wait a while.
Anyway here is a pic of the race car, its a VF Valiant Pacer.

Attachments

• IMG_0322.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 160
Welcome to FABO 770_VG , Your Aussie cars look cool. Post some pics of your other Mopars as I'd love to see them.

Glad to see you back.

Thanks for the welcomes, as requested a couple of other pics, the green sedan is my version of the Green Brick, runs a 340 and set up for track days, more function over form. And the Charger is just restored to its original spec apart from some internal upgrades. Any way thanks again and hope to be able to contribute to your great forum.

Attachments

• 4door2.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 145
  • E38_wet.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 122
Welcome, some cool Aussie rides you've got, thanks for sharing!

Man love the Charger is it the Hemi 6 or V8 conversion? 21 years in the Navy Australia was always my faverite country outside the US, been to Pearth, Melborne, Sydney, Cairns some time for weeks on end, Just love it there. Welcome Aboard.

-
Back