Hi from SW Michigan

-

jimmyjeep

Reaction score
Hello. I just got my new A-body last night as a gift from my little brother. Its a 1966 barracuda Formula S. Gonna needs lots of work, but Its mine! Sitting in the corner of the garage is this really great 440+.20" thats just looking for a home. Is that thing gonna fit??? I'll add pics after work today. Hope to meet everyone somewhere in the forums. Thanks.

Welcome,
I'm also from SW MI, Middleville to be exact. I'm also working on a big block A body.

Welcome jimmyjeep!! A gift from littel brother is special,But a 66 formala S barracuda is real special.Glad you found this site it is the best,
Looking forward to pic and this project.
Keep us posted and give brother a pat on the back from us. :thumbup:

Welcome aboard jimmyjeep. You wouldn't consider lending out that little bro for a while, would you. I could use an old fish also. :) And yes, the 440 wil fit. It will be a tight fit and you'll need to plan for exhaust, motor mounts, etc., but it will be a beast when it's done.

Welcome, any....mop makes a rather nice gift. Good luck and have fun with your project :thumbup:

pic4.JPG

Hi Jimmy, welcome..my wife has relatives in the Stephensville area, nice spot by the water.

Welcome. Whats that white stuff all around your car?

-
Back