Hi From Weldingman in Cleveland,Ohio

-

weldingman

Reaction score
Hi everybody. Just want to introduce myself. I stumbled onto this great site by chance and am I glad I did!!!:cheers: Im presently building wifes 74 Dart Sport. Much work done so much more to complete. Wish we could post pictures but dont know how. We found this car in Southern Ohio sitting in weeds with 3 flat tires,no gas, and dead battery. It was love at first site despite wifes groaning(HA-HA).It started right up and wife dumped clutch and her new car launched onto trailer much to fast.:cheers: Almost as if it was ready for us the whole time. Hope to paint similar to Rod Shop racing teamcolors in early seventies.Have very nice sheetmetal and misc. for sale in classified section(cheap). Stop and say hello(PM). Always enjoy talking to Mopar folks!!! Weldingman

Welcome to the best Mopar site on the net! It's great to have you here with us. Hope you don't need the new sheetmetal because of her trailer launch. LOL

There's a few threads with tips on how to post pictures -- just use the "search" key at the top of the page. It's really easy.

You know why women love welders right?

Because they all have hot rods. :-D

<< duckin >>

Make yourself at home!

Welcome to FABO. Lots of folks looking for welding tips you can help out.

Welcome, that's a cool story about the Dart jumping onto your truck. Re: pics, at first I didn't know how to post them either, but it's really not as hard as you might think. Enjoy yourself on FABO!

-
Back