Hi from Western PA

-

jeryst

Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi. I recently picked up a 68 Dart project, and was told this was the best A-Body place to be!

Well you was told the truth!!
This site has been a life saver for me and my frend's.
welcome and ask question and injoy.
Will the 68 dart be a steet or strip car?
Or will it be the sleeper. Love them sleeper's :thumbup:

memike.1 said:
Will the 68 dart be a steet or strip car?
Or will it be the sleeper. Love them sleeper's :thumbup:

The car is originally a 6/cyl auto on the column. I have three engines available, and I'm trying to decide which one to use: 340, 440, 331 Hemi. I'm going to use a 727 regardless of which engine I used. I'd like to make it into a GTS clone (strictly street), since my first Mopar was a 68 GTS, way back in the 70's.

I

Hi from Central PA. I used to live in North Western PA(Erie) and then Warren now am in Williamsport(think home of the little league world series for reference). Used to run around Erie in a 70 Charger 500 with a built 383 :)

Welcome aboard. Hmmm .... tough decision on the engine. The 340 would be the cheapest swap, with the 440 next in line. The 331 would be probably mega bucks and mega headaches right from the get-go.

Welcome from the Left Coast..... SoCal (couple of miles from the Spring/Fall Fling at Woodley Park)

Welcome from north of the boarder. You definately heard right, you can't go wrong on this site. Members here have been lifesavers. Enjoy the site and drop in a 340 smallblock screamer!! :thumbup:

Welcome... :thumbup:

pic4.JPG

-
Back