Hi I'm New but not New

-

Markiej824

Reaction score
Hi everybody...my names Mark. I'm new meaning I haven't introduced myself yet and not new because I registered this account in 2006. LOL Sorry for not sayin whats up to you all. Well here's a lil' bit about myself...I'm married, 2 kids, and have a 1971 Dodge Demon 340 that my dad sold 12 years ago that I found and bought back again last year. I'm basically here for help fixing up my baby. Thanks for reading and I'll chat with you guys soon!:toothy10:

Welcome to FABO Mark. As you know there are some great guys here with good experience and advice. Here's the green go 71 Demon
Lets see some pics of your Demon.

raertire1.jpg

Welcome back Mark, Glad you found your dads car:thumbrig:
Nothing is better then finding and keeping families old cars.
It seems like another member here at one time last year jumped in to see if anyone of us has seen his old families car.
Hope you enjoy this great site, and keep us updated on your demon!:cheers:

Welcome aboard. Is your Demon pink? If so, that's got to be a rare one. Here's a picture of mine from last year.

DSCF0908.jpg

Welcome!

This Is A Great Site And Most Of The People On Here Are Very Nice...

Thanks for the intro Mark! We're glad to have you here. That's a cool story on finding your dad's old car. Best of luck with the resto ... you'll have no problem finding the parts and advice you need here on FABO.

Been there done that... got the Avatar... Love those Demons!

Thanx for the home coming guys...really appreciate it! I'm glad to be back on the Mopar side again! Here are some pics on the day I got her back last year. The only thing done so far since I got her was throw on a set of Hedman Hedders that weekend then I ruptured the disc in my lower back and the projects been on hold till i finish up physical therapy. But I'll be back under the hood soon enough. I guess just click my avatar...I have pics up in my Photo Gallery...but here is one. Grille was replace when I was a kid and as well as the hood scoop. Oh and the paint isn't pink gts340 my dad did have it repainted red but I dunno what what happend? Enjoy!

-
Back