Hi Newbie from SWPA

-

hemihead

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm from about 25 mi. North of Pittsburgh, Pa. I don't presently own an A body but I am restoring a 73 Charger and plan on picking an A body for my Son in the near future.I have been into Mopars since my first car when I was 14.I am now 41 years old and alot wiser.I did own at one time a 70 Dart and a 74 Dart( among various other Mopars).I would love to someday get a 67-69 Fastback Barracuda.I am an ex-Mopar Tech so I do have some experience with mechanical
issues.I know I will enjoy my visits here. Thanks.

welcome hemihead. one question. if your alot wiser then why didn't you hold on to those old mopars instead of a 401? lol

I would assume that you are somewhere around Cranberry or the general vacinity. Im Don and I live between Carnegie and Bridgeville. I just got home from the every Friday cruise in Wexford and saw your post. WELCOME!!!! I have a 1970 Duster 340 #'s matching car. I have a show tomorrow in Florence Pa called the Covered Bridge Show, the President of Ohio Valley Mopars puts this on every year. If your interested it starts at 9:00 am. and if you need directions I'll check my e-mail before I leave ([email protected]) I'll check it when I get up and if you send your # I'll give you a call but it would be between 6 and 7 am. Talk to you soon...Don :walk:

Welcome to the forum

pic4.JPG

70 Duster.jpg

Thanks Guys. Dustem, I'm over by New Kensington if you know where that is . I guess it is more of a NE of the burgh.

-
Back