Hi

-

cudatom

cudatom
Reaction score
Hi everyone, Im Tom and currently resoring a 69 cuda. Looking for front bucket seats, interior parts, and much more. Any help would be great. TKS Tom

VERY junior member here,
welcome to the fun!!
these guys are SUPER helpful, and knowledgable to boot.

good luck, and let me be the one to say it first....
PICTURES please!!!!

blind, back to work...boooooo

Welcome Tom
A 69 barracuda!! that's a good builder!
I do not have any of these part but I will keep an eye out for some.
there are alot of folk's here from NY so just give them time to read your post.

And like blind in 1 ear said. :worthles:

merkel1.jpg

Sorry guys just getting it going. Here is a picture before I got it off the rack! The car is at the body shop still and hope to get it back soon. It is an original 69 coupe 340/ console auto. Believe it or not 00052 original miles. Unfortunatly when I got it was mostly just a shell and has no build sheet or fender tag. It is titled in NY already though! It will be a resto mod someday, unless I decide to sell it and buy a car my buddy has. We shall see!

cudatom said:
Sorry guys just getting it going. Here is a picture before I got it off the rack! The car is at the body shop still and hope to get it back soon. It is an original 69 coupe 340/ console auto. Believe it or not 00052 original miles. Unfortunatly when I got it was mostly just a shell and has no build sheet or fender tag. It is titled in NY already though! It will be a resto mod someday, unless I decide to sell it and buy a car my buddy has. We shall see!
welcome cudatom! i don't see any pics yet? try posting again....

Sorry I attatched it to my profile but not a posting. This is the 69 cuda just before I took it off the rack and it went for paint. Ill try again!

untitled1.jpg

Is that rally red? What ever red it is it sure look's good!!
Keep us posted cudatom :thumbup:

No its Viper red. As I said the car was missing the fender tag and build sheet so going back to originals was pretty much worthless. Besides for me it is not as much fun. My plan is the Viper red w/ the white 340 upper stripes, a six pack hood and a set of weld racing rims.

-
Back