Hic- Cups,an answer appreciated......

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Usually, a known nerve pinch,or meditation works. Any other concepts/ideas ,more than SOPome.

Use a table spoon of mustered the doc had my friend use it because she had problems where it would cause intense pain she said it works awesome

What would Al Bundy do?

Attachments

• Al-Bundy.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 116
Sip water slowly but steadily for 30 seconds or however long it takes, most always works and best if you do it as soon as it starts.

Eating bread without drinking soda-water gets me hiccuping, don't know why but the sipping water does the trick for me

drink water upside down. it works......do it asa style...lol:poke:

drink water upside down.

This most definitely works. I had hick-ups for hours, went to bed, couldn't sleep. Finally my wife had enough, drink water up side down........worked instantly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........now the heart burn was the next problem!!!! To many lemon drops!!!!!!!!!!!!!(that's a shot for those that don't know)

I used to do a spoon full of sugar and a large glass of water. Then I trained myself to slow my breathing to get over them.

drink water upside down. it works.....:

This is what I do, works everytime. Cup of water, bend over and drink it somewhat slowly. Sometimes it might take two rounds but it works.

You have to put your mouth on the opposite side of the cup.

-
Back