High Impact Bass Strings!

-

4spdcuda66

Reaction score
Mine are Curious Yellow! They also come in Sublime, Go-Mango, and Panther Pink! OK, so DR Strings doesn't call them by those names, but that's what they are to me!

Attachments

• strings.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 140
I've seen them, do they sound good? Is that low B high C?

Yes, low B high C. They sound pretty good for what I play. I don't slap a lot, so they're ok. They aren't as bright as nickel wound, but they're decent when new. They look like neon lights under the blue LED's. Kind of a novelty, but I like them.

Interesting,
Full body shot pic of said 6 string ??
Thx

ESP LTD B-206

I've been playing this one for two years now and I really like it. Good tone, action and versatility. Only real down side is that it is HEAVY! After a four hour gig, I'm more than ready to get this behemoth off my shoulder!

Attachments

• esp.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 104
Yes, low B high C. They sound pretty good for what I play. I don't slap a lot, so they're ok. They aren't as bright as nickel wound, but they're decent when new. They look like neon lights under the blue LED's. Kind of a novelty, but I like them.

What genre of music do you play?

What genre of music do you play?

LOTS! I currently play with a pop/R&B group. Five piece rhythm section with two vocalists, male and female. Amy Winehouse, Michael Jackson, Susan Tedeschi, Chicago, Toto...

The drummer, keyboard player, one of the guitarists and me also play as a jazz quartet. Mostly swing and bop standards. I'll play about anything as long as the music is good!

-
Back