High impact performance all mopar show 2014

-

1967 'cuda

Dropped on Head as a Baby
Reaction score
You should have stopped by and introduced yourself. I had the loud black Duster with the Christmas tree. Did you bring a car?

NO ****! omg i was that red headed kid standing there looking at it for about 5 minutes when you had to move it i loved that thing! i wanted to ask you about it but you were busy moving all your stuff over. i kept staring at it because its kinda what i want my 72 duster to be like that thing sounded bad @ss by the way! the dummy inside the car was a nice touch! :burnout: howd you do with the judging?

NO ****! omg i was that red headed kid standing there looking at it for about 5 minutes when you had to move it i loved that thing! i wanted to ask you about it but you were busy moving all your stuff over. i kept staring at it because its kinda what i want my 72 duster to be like that thing sounded bad @ss by the way! the dummy inside the car was a nice touch! :burnout: howd you do with the judging?
Well you saw that the Duster is pretty rough. I never expected to win any awards, that's for sure. It might be a good drag car, but it's no show car. No awards naturally but I did manage to get it on the dyno. Now if there was an award for prettiest sounding....

Well you saw that the Duster is pretty rough. I never expected to win any awards, that's for sure. It might be a good drag car, but it's no show car. No awards naturally but I did manage to get it on the dyno. Now if there was an award for prettiest sounding....

yeah seriously i heard that thing coming and everyone at the shows heads turned! lol any dyno numbers?

-
Back