High school project

-

wetpaperbag22

Reaction score
I got this car my freshman year when i was 14 and after 4 years of work this is were it is trunk , quarters,frame rails all body work and metal work has been done by myself with my uncles tools. Its been a long road.
1Cs5A

1Cs3P

Well, wetpaperbag... Welcome! I love it. Great car. Lets see some more pics!

thank you!! i have some more pics, ive just recently gotten something i could take pictures with or else i would have started from a long time ago. And im gonna try and get some more detailed pictures here soon.

looks great so far! feels good to see your accomplishments doesn't it : )

keep up the good work! I had a mopar project too, at age 15. now at 50 i still have my 67 fastback. you will have something to enjoy for a lifetime. so have fun and learn.

Very cool! I teach high school shop class and only wish I had kids that were into Mopars! What are your plans for the motor, trans, etc?

Looks good so far, keep up the good work. The end result will be worth it.
C

Engine will be a bolt on 360 with a torqueflite, rear end is 8 1/4 3.90 posi .. Plans in the future are gonna be a 440 and changing rear for 8 3/4 with disks. And im into all cars i have a 96 9c1 caprice as my DD and a 87 bmw 528e as another project

You should be proud...not every young person has the determination to stick with a long term project...I know when I was your age I did not...

Thanks for all the compliments guys! I take a lot of pride in my cars and its nice to here this its great motivation .. I hope to have the car in driving condition before carlisle so i can take it there while i work, i work for steer and gear

sorry for the long time of no pictures or info its been a long couple of months and i had high school bowling which took up all my time, gonna get some pictures up soon.

Engine will be a bolt on 360 with a torqueflite, rear end is 8 1/4 3.90 posi .. Plans in the future are gonna be a 440 and changing rear for 8 3/4 with disks. And im into all cars i have a 96 9c1 caprice as my DD and a 87 bmw 528e as another project

funny, I had (still have it) a 96 9C1 that I blew up the engine in and now own a 95 wagon (both have the LT1 of course), and my younger brother has a 1990 525i. Got my car Sophmore year and finally got it done in time to drive it to school my very last week of senior year. Same engine and trans too, but I have a different rear end. Your pictures are broken btw. I can't see them.

Long time but im back the dart was put on the side as i wasnt able to use the lift. but picked up a new car a 88 dodge diplomat 103k all receipts garage kept super clean car. Im gonna start showing some of my small side projects that i have been doing on the dart starting with center console. Well here goes nothing. Budget build all the way

-
Back