High speed chase?

-
Finally got the video to play, I see lights, but no audio, and sadly no Pitt maneuver like you/we was hopin for,...I'd say the Smart car was Smarter than the driver.

I like the reply of the second guy on the bottom of the page!

"That's funny alright. The guy stops in traffic waiting for the light to change. He's got to have reached speeds of over 45 mph at some points! He probably made a calculated risk that, if he could make it home, and no one ran his license, they wouldn't think of looking for him there.

I never trusted those Smart Car drivers, they're a rowdy bunch. Intimidating traffic with their cars and tattoos. It's like they have no fear, even a death wish. They don't hide like some scared wimp behind the wheel of a truck or SUV.

No, they LIVE LIFE ON THE EDGE in a Smart Car, standing toe to toe against car and trucks weighing 5, 10 times what they do. (Some SUV's come with a pair of Smart Cars in the glove compartment.)

Why didn't he stop? Did he steal the car? Did he have his hearing aid turned off? Does the A/C make too much noise in a Smart Car? Just... so many questions left unanswered. Very troubling...

Seriously, did this poor guy even know he was being followed? I'm glad everyone's ok. Good to see officers showing professional judgement, restraint, and ample backup (so if something worse were to happen, it could be handled). "

-
Back