Hired!

-
Great news I am very happy for you Robert. Work hard do as your told and you will be in great shape and will advance quickly.. Nothing motivates a person more than having a purpose in life. You my friend have a purpose and God knows what it is.. Good luck and God Bless your new job...Bill

Big congrats from everyone here and myself! :D
He's been searching all over for anywhere with his interests to apply!
It's been a definite smile-filled day since I've heard about it!

Karli, don't forget, now it's up to you to keep kicking Robert back into play.!

Don't worry about that, Frankie. I'll keep his *** in play, for FABO and work!
And when he's working, I'll assume the role of "spitfire" and keep Robert worry free about some of the f***wads on here. Don't worry, I got him covered!
;)

That,s great Robert!
I have some bad days at work but overall it is good and when I get home I feel like I accomplished something,Then guess who is waiting for me, Krissy my doggy!

Darryl

Wow, this is great news, and the opportunity has already seemed to have charged your batteries and given you a spring in your step!! I know you'll do a great job there!! Geof

You've had a rough spell for awhile now Robert but it seems everything is starting to work out for you. I couldn't be happier to read this! Lots of great news on FABO lately ... let's keep it up gang. :-D

Great news Robert! I can tell in your posts you are a conscientious, positive and thorough person. I guarantee your co-workers will see this and you will be rewarded!

Way to go Robert wish you the best and will be praying for u with the new job:cheers::cheers::cheers:

-
Back