Hmm got ahead of myself!

-

4mulaSvaliant

Reaction score
ok guys, I think I bought too many parts to correct one problem! lol

OK I have a 904 to bolt to my 360, so I bought the B&M flex plate that solves the balance issue.
I also bought a new converter which does not have a wieght.

Now if my memory serves me correctly, If I run the converter that has no wieght, then I need to run the regular original flex plate. Correct?

So this meening that the flex plate I bought from B&M would have been run with a wieghted converter?

What I am gettin at is I "think" I will be counter-acting and creating a problem by running the B&M plate and the non-wieghted converter.

Like I say I cant quite remember what the story was with wieghts and a 360 converter for a 904.
Somebody set me strait! lol

If your converter does NOT have any weights you will need to run the B&M flexplate. If your converter HAS the weights use the stock flexplate. The B&M plate makes up for the lack of weights on the converter.

thx for the clear reply! So I guess I was in the correct mind set when I bought all that crap. Im glad I have it all correct, I really didnt want to put any of the old parts back in. the old set up vibrated like hell. :headbang:

-
Back