hmmm...what one ......(again)

-

DusterBoy15

THE WISE(guy) MEMBER
Reaction score
i have some money to spend and i want to know if i should get the fiberglass sick pack hood or rims. the hood is around 450shipped and the wheels are 500shipped... or should i jsut save it.....

i mean the hood is light and looks good, but its not a big weight saving diff.
and the wheels will still need tires.....

what would you guys do???? stay with the hood and wheels i have or get the sick pack hood ???

Show us some pictures of the 6 pack hood and the rims you like, and a picture of your car and asthetically we can all opinionate on what we think would look best at this point....

I say get the rims and keep the rest of the exterior sleeperish., without seeing the current state of your Duster's appearance of course!

this is someone elses car but i like the color props to him for his car...and im, thinking of painting the car that panther pink just like the one with the scoop

73DusterComplete-v1.jpg

mustangtuning_1988_25288033.gif

duster_340.jpg

Thanks, just trying to do something different you know...

i have some money to spend and i want to know if i should get the fiberglass sick pack hood or rims. the hood is around 450shipped and the wheels are 500shipped... or should i jsut save it.....
Recession on way, save it. If not as just-in-case money, then because prices may actually lower in the coming years.

Also, you may find just what you want at a car show. That's how I found my 6-pack hood, very little wear and much cheaper then new.

well i mean true....but they said prices are gonna go up on their hoods becasue cost of material and crap.... but wheels might stay the same and i would need tires and i mean ya if i save it, lots of upsides jsut no hood hmmm

-
Back