-

Old Tired Rebel

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I picked up my Hobart welder today. :blob:

100_4348-500.jpg

sweet ...time to make some really bright blue twinkle lights :cheers::cheers:

You'll love that welder. I picked one up last year (well, it was a wedding present from my bride). I haven't used it a lot, but even my mediocre welding skills look pretty darn good. Just practice, practice, practice.

I miss "Green Envy! Good luck,Cliff. At least,it's in your hands,brother.

We have alot of welders at our shop many different makes and models and by far I think the Hobarts are the best. Most of the guys go for the Lincons...the Hobarts never die..
AL

Nice welder I have the same one.
Hook it up to a bottle of 75/25 and put a large spool of wire on it.

I got the same one last year. Tractor Supply had them on sale and they have the best thing that all of us broke enthusiast could ever wish for...."lay-away". So I put it in layaway and paid on it till I finally got it out.. Being a production Mig welder from years ago. It's like riding a bike, ya never forget, ya just have to go at slow until you get your balance (wire feed and heat) dialed in. Congratulations on getting another much needed tool.. (it's what I told my wife)LOL!!!
Have fun!

Very nice welder, you will love that, Hobart makes a great welder,I went with the Eastwood 135 happy so far.

I got the same one last year. Tractor Supply had them on sale and they have the best thing that all of us broke enthusiast could ever wish for...."lay-away". So I put it in layaway and paid on it till I finally got it out.. Being a production Mig welder from years ago. It's like riding a bike, ya never forget, ya just have to go at slow until you get your balance (wire feed and heat) dialed in. Congratulations on getting another much needed tool.. (it's what I told my wife)LOL!!!
Have fun!

The lay away is great. my next buy will be a engine hoist or a sandblasting cabinet or a bigger air compressor or......

Nice welder! I got the Millermatic 140 last month. Almost the same welder. Looks like the same case. I haven't even did anything with it.. Still need the tank and stand.

-
Back