Hobby town in Lincoln, Ne

-

Big Dad

Reaction score
couple weeks ago, went down to Lincoln to big car swap meet and I got a motel after I got checked in , realized that I left half of what I needed at home ( duh) ..

So, just down the road was Walgreens , turned in there was a hobby shop right next to it , ahh good way to kill some time .. I could not believe the amount of kids in there, they have tables sat up for building models and anything else you call a hobby , it was packed .

almost like it was when I 10 years old .. I picked up some stuff I needed too :)

couple weeks ago, went down to Lincoln to big car swap meet and I got a motel after I got checked in , realized that I left half of what I needed at home ( duh) ..

So, just down the road was Walgreens , turned in there was a hobby shop right next to it , ahh good way to kill some time .. I could not believe the amount of kids in there, they have tables sat up for building models and anything else you call a hobby , it was packed .

almost like it was when I 10 years old .. I picked up some stuff I needed too :)
Pictures would have doubled the coolness :)

left phone in room, only was going to be gone for a bit .. and, I think those kids would freak out if some ol weirdo would of been taking pictures of them

Wish our Walgreen's had models. But then, our Walmart's don't have them either except on line. :rolleyes:

-
Back