Hogan Classic & Vintage House -- legit parts ware house?

-

m79ded

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone deal with this outfit? I tried finding info on them but only thing I see is on Facebook. Any info would help

Seems shady to me. B Bodies mentioned this outfit last year. Buyer beware. 1k likes yet no words mentioning how happy customers were.

Seems shady to me. B Bodies mentioned this outfit last year. Buyer beware. 1k likes yet no words mentioning how happy customers were.
Thanks A56 I got the same Vibe, Have a great day

I am very suspect...

There is no rhyme or reason to the backgrounds of the photos.

I did a Google photo search on this photo in his header

FB_IMG_1707839124020.jpg

Shows up as a photo attributed to Pull-A -Part on face book. And if you look at the windows in the Instagram Iron Trap Garage they seem to be the same shape and features and the broken glass is covered with a similar material

Screenshot_20240213-085009.png

I am very suspect...

View attachment 1716206561
Shows up as a photo attributed to Pull-A -Part on face book. And if you look at the windows in the Instagram Iron Trap Garage they seem to be the same shape and features and the broken glass is covered with a similar material

View attachment 1716206562
Looks like a 3 Dollar bill to me

I am very suspect...

View attachment 1716206561

View attachment 1716206562
WOW! Sherlock Holmes has resurfaced! Great job, thanks!

I recently had a wanted ad for a driver's side convert rear quarter glass. I got a reply and the person emailed me photos.

I asked him to wash the glass and take a new photo on the same bench.

He wanted me to pay money for him to take the photo.

:rofl:

Turns out he stole the photo from a FABO ad.

-
Back