Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,

I am on a budget here and am completing my 440 car. I have a 3310-2 that I just picked up off of CList for my car.

I need a rebuild kit and maybe some "trick stuff" for it for reasonable. I intend to go through it.

I know for sure I need a rebuild kit , maybe one of those non-stick kits.

I will also need the adaptor kit that Holley makes that works with the Mopar linkage. It is a number 20-7 I think.

PM me what you have and what you need.

Thanks, ROB

I should ad that I am possibly looking for a nicer inlet set-up than what I have now. Mine works, but it could be a drag to use.....

ROB

Brand new 750cfm, 3310-2

$189 + shipping, never used, already has Mopar linkage.

PM me here if you're interested. Daddy needs to buy a house.

That is a nice carb for a decent price. Unfortunately I just bought a good used one so I am going to run with what I have.

Thank you though.

ROB

I don't want to hijack the thread but since this is about a 3310 maybe somebody will see this & answer my question. Why did Holley call the 3310 a 780 cfm carb for years & now they call it a 750 cfm?

I think that was the 3310-1. It had different boosters etc. I think they were downleg models.

ROB

I think this is correct.

When the secondaries got a metering plate instead of a block like the earlier ones, they also received straight leg booster.

Rob... you'll be in $50 in rebuild kit, vacuum spring kit/diaphram by the time you are done. AED, quick fuel and some others have some reasonably priced rebuild kits.

OK. I know parts are actually pretty reasonable but I thought I would ask. People like me have a tendency to buy something and then change plans.

I figured I was not the only one.....

ROB

I have a new kit from Quick Fuel with nonstick gaskets. $50 shipped.

What is the part number on that one? I have looked and am trying to figure out what kit is.

I am leaning towards just doing a Summit order at the end of the month and getting it all together at once. But if I can save a buck or two that is fine as well.

ROB

Here are pictures of my Quickfuel rebuild kit.

P2200630.jpg

P2200631.jpg

OK.

I think I will just ad the kit etc. into my summit order on payday. Seems like a good idea and then I can get it all at once.

Thank you everyone.

ROB

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back