holley 750 carb info please

-

silver fox

Reaction score
I decided to clean & rebuild the old Holley carb so I took carb to my napa dealer to make sure they got the info they needed. when we took it apart the secondary & back float was plugged and look like it was not being used by the look's of the part's. when we looked at the instruction's & the part's list in the kit it came with the working's for the front float & gasket's for the back float from the spec's do what the plug did does this seem right it was
on a 73 duster 340

Post the "List" number here. It is on the right front of the choke blade housing if you are looking at the carb from the front.

when we looked at the instruction's & the part's list in the kit it came with the working's for the front float & gasket's for the back float from the spec's do what the plug did does this seem right it was
on a 73 duster 340

What in heaven's name is this mumbo-jumbo? I'd like to help you but this to me is almost totally unintelligible.
I see you're in Ottawa(fellow Cunuck), so I'll cut you some slack and assume it's a translation problem. So please clarify.

-
Back