Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Country

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here's what Holley has to say:
"Holley Black electric fuel pumps feature an improved design for street and strip applications, a new lower housing casting for enhanced fuel flow, and a tumble-polished billet look with the distinctive black logo. These pumps have a 140 gph flow rate, only draw 4 amps, and have a maximum pressure of 14 psi with an externally accessible pressure relief valve. They weigh only 3 lbs., and include a mounting bracket. Holley Black electric fuel pumps are compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels."

This pump was on my project car when I bought it. The pump works great, but I decided to move to a Gerotor design (Mallory Comp 140). So now I have a spare pump, but need money for the project. For new Black pumps I'm finding prices sweeping from as low as $150 on Ebay to $285+ in some sites. Mine is used, although just barely, with only 1,633 miles.

Toss me $125 + shipping it shes yours. Oh: I decided to rob the fittings for the new pump, so those are gone (sorry)....AND I forgot to include the pump bracket in the pics, but it's included, with hardware.

This is a real el-cheap-o price for a pump of this cabiler (it's dang near new), so let me know.:cheers:

Attachments

• DSCN0181.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCN0182.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCN0184.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 95
  • DSCN0187.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCN0188.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 102
Status