holley or edelbrock

-

71_dart_swinger

Reaction score
so guys, i have a holley 750 dp w/ the primaries cut off and a eddy 750, which is the better carb, im leanin more towards the holley...what do u guys think holley or eddy same cfm

From what I have read over the years Holley is more for the track and the Edlebrock is more of a street able carb. Now I've ran a Holley 750 on the street for years but had to keep a tool box handy so I could keep it in tune. Not bashing the Holley but it is the truth and I bought the carb brand new. It didn't start getting out of tune quickly however until I had ran it a year or so. My cuda has a Edlebrock that was installed out of the box so time will tell I guess. The draw back mainly for the Holley is when you want to change jets that fuel will leak out on the motor if you don't stuff a rag under it to catch the fuel. I didn't change jets but one time and a power valve so it wasn't a terrible ordeal. The Eddy has needles that you can change without the mess but I personally don't change anything like that if I have too.

-
Back