Holley R4218 carb wanted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you need that exact carb or would one that's very similar work? I have a Holley list #4366 that's in rebuildable condition I'd let go reasonable.

Do you need that exact carb or would one that's very similar work? I have a Holley list #4366 that's in rebuildable condition I'd let go reasonable.

Hi, thanks for the reply but a R4218 Holley is the number I am looking for. Appreciate you thinking of me though :cheers:

This may sound like a dumb question but how do you know that your car came with a holley and not a Carter ? The only reason why I ask is that I have a carter here that someone looked up the numbers on and it fit's your description . He was looking for a different year factory carter carb .

This may sound like a dumb question but how do you know that your car came with a holley and not a Carter ? The only reason why I ask is that I have a carter here that someone looked up the numbers on and it fit's your description . He was looking for a different year factory carter carb .

I decoded my build sheet. Also, not 100% certain but I believe it was the HP 383's that got the Holley, the non HP cars got the Carter. I am certain though I need the Holley according to my broadcast sheet. Thanks!

Thanks , I just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back