-
Status
Not open for further replies.

This Bad Demon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Contact seller
I have a Holley Street Dominator Intake for sale.....Came off my 318....No stripped holes... I think it has the 318 size ports, but I don't really know size difference between that and the 360....Single plane intake with a divider....I would upload photos, but they are to big....Asking 75 + shipping for the intake...Will be shipped from Virginia....I use Western Union cash transfer, as I don't have access to a paypal account.....Pm me your email address and zip code and I could send pics and shipping quote.....Thanks....

if you don't know how to look at the ports and tell, then look on the underside of the intake, if the part number is 300-7 then its the 273/318 port.
sounds like a pretty good deal. i'd like to have it, but i already have 6 intakes hangin' on the wall including 2 small port street dominators lol. , if it turns out to be a small port, then put that with the ad info, it'll most likely help you sell it quicker. good luck with your sale.

if you don't know how to look at the ports and tell, then look on the underside of the intake, if the part number is 300-7 then its the 273/318 port.
sounds like a pretty good deal. i'd like to have it, but i already have 6 intakes hangin' on the wall including 2 small port street dominators lol. , if it turns out to be a small port, then put that with the ad info, it'll most likely help you sell it quicker. good luck with your sale.

Ok.....Thanks for the info....I'll take a look at that tomorrow and will post what I find.....

Here go some pics

Attachments

• phpgUgWaEPM.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 606
  • phpjNIyGnPM.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 937
  • phpVTSFbaPM.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 557
  • phpYmGHy3PM.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 587
  • phpYyq0nJPM.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 553
ok cool man.if he ends up not getting it I could western union you the money by the end of the week at the latest.Im not far.Im in 27050 nc.thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back