-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Standonit1972

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling a Holley super sniper stealth 650 Horsepower setup. I am also including a Holley distributor for a low deck, a Holley coil, and the Holley cd ignition box. These parts are all designed to work together and allow the system to control timing as well as the fuel. It’s all brand new and still in the box’s. Asking $1750 for all of it, or $1550 without the distributor, or will consider trades for a set of big block aluminum heads that are ready to be installed. I can take more pictures showing the parts but the pics provided will let you do some research.

D5ACD589-4897-4FF0-A906-DB5F8C9F31BC.jpeg

933D6D88-405A-49EB-943A-E71D3B6CA8EA.jpeg

421A00BC-E68E-4436-B27F-34071E5619EA.jpeg

Last edited:
Its all brand new, and has never been installed. I have the super sniper stealth kit, the sniper distributor, the sniper coil, and the hyperspark ignition box. You will need to set up a fuel system that will work with it. I think Holley may sell a kit for that as well, but I am unsure.

Looking more into it the sniper setup would fit my application better as it seems the super is designed for blower/ turbo applications.

I recommend doing a lot of research before buying anything, they all have limits. I hope you find one that works for you. My 383 is supercharged and it was my plan to use it on that setup, which I may do in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back