Home Made Xmas Gifts Mopar Style

-

Dart Sport 360

Wanna Race?
Reaction score
I made these hitch plug/covers for my father and Father in law.... I made one for me of course.... They are made from 304 Stainless. They are approx 4" x 4". I need to mount them to the tube and do the final cleaning and they are done.

I have one spare but I might think about making more of these if there's any interest...

For anyone following the thread on my gauge mounts, I'm going to start taking orders for them shortly. I think I'll wait until Christmas is over and things settle down.

Sign me up for one! My step father just bought a new Ram truck and he's a hard core Chrysler guy. This would be a nice gift for him. How much and how soon would these be available? Knowing him, it won't be long before he starts to buy cool swag for his truck so I don't want to buy him something he already went out and bought for himself. Thanks!

Thanks

Price will be dictated by qty.... These take a while to set up and clean and tack together. For a one off I think I'll need $50 to $75. If I can do a batch then it wont be so bad. I might just make 10 and try to sell them afterwards. The more interest I have in it I will get me going on it. I'll have to post it on the RAM forums.

I looked on ebay and guys want close to $50 for junk. Factory emblems stuck to a piece of tin...

would be cool if you could put two red LEDs in the eyes and plug them into the brake lights

-
Back