Status
Not open for further replies.

gregpurcell

Greg Purcell
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Contact seller
This is a power steering column from a 67 Dart that someone converted from a column shift to a floor shift. I have seen articles on how to do it but never owned one before. I THINK that they did bodywork on the collar with JB weld or something but they could have swapped out the collar itself. It looks pretty good and is really hard to tell.

Obviously this is not going to work on a 100 point show car, but if you converted your column shift to a console shift or a 4 speed, this would be a good way to avoid the (150-$300) cost of a real floor shift column.

It needs a quick sand down and repaint but otherwise should be ready to go! The turn signal switch handle is included (it was removed for shipping) The threads that hold down the wheel are good, the lower linkage lever was cut off to make it look more realistic. One wire was cut in the harness but I think that was to the light on the PRNDL plate which was removed.

Located in Savannah, GA the price is $75 plus shipping or I can deliver to the Mopar Nats If paid in advance.

Thanks for looking!

NOTE: If you need one or want to do it yourself I also have a 68 column shift power steering column that has NOT been modified. $50 plus shipping PM for pics.

DSC03913.JPG

DSC03914.JPG

DSC03915.JPG

DSC03916.JPG

DSC03917.JPG

DSC03918.JPG

DSC03919.JPG

DSC03920.JPG

DSC03921.JPG

DSC03922.JPG

Last edited:
67 column because of big set screw access hole, and type of lower bearing support. Will still work great for 67-69 though. Access hole faces down and is not seen when installed. Awesome price for this part. Best of luck on your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back