Honda Matic 450 motorcycle

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
What year model and does it look like a honda Hawk.
spoke wheels or style type.
How much?

not many people know this but this is the kind of bike that Prince rode in Purple Rain. At the time everybody was saying he rode a v-65 Honds when he really rode one of these.

Did not know you had a Hondamatic. can you send pictures of the bike? How much are u asking for the bike?

Thanx!

Phil

The bike is a 1983. Hondamatic 450. Two speed automatic. Black with gray on the tank. Sissy bar. Trunk. Crash bars. Windsheild. Turn signals. Front disc brake.

It is a 9.8 out of a possinble 10. All of the chrome is in really great shape....even UNDER The fenders! No scrapes or scratches. The seat has no tears. The foot pegs look like new. I just put a new set of chrome mirrors on it.

Everything works like new (even the turn signal beeper) It has 7000 (+) miles on it. I have the original tool kit, owners manual, and a "Climber" repair manual.

This bike will run 90 MPH with a 150 pound rider . . . with the windsheild on.

I was "asking" $1200, but it will need tires before long. If I put tires on it I will try to stay near that price. If you want it with the current tires I'd take $1000 for it.

I can send actual pictures when I get home . . .

Honda11-1-07004.jpg

Honda11-1-07003.jpg

Honda11-1-07001.jpg

Looks just like my 84 hawk 400.
I am going to map quest know.

100 miles straight south from Columbus Ohio
Right on the river.

Portsmouth Ohio then New Boston Ohio then Wheelersburg, Ohio (West to East)

Sciotoville, Ohio usually doesn't show up on the map. We are a subsidiary of Portsmouth.

Sciotoville is located between New Boston, and Wheelersburg.

100 miles straight south from Columbus Ohio
Right on the river.

Portsmouth Ohio then New Boston Ohio then Wheelersburg, Ohio (West to East)

Sciotoville, Ohio usually doesn't show up on the map. We are a subsidiary of Portsmouth.

Sciotoville is located between New Boston, and Wheelersburg.

Portsmouth is 570 miles from here.
so are you very close to Portsmouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back