honda supercharger on sb mopar!

-

canttuchmymopar

Reaction score
I am a mopar finatic my best friend who lives with me does nothing but hondas. Big change I know but he has a jackson racing supercharger he is selling for $200 on his car a 1.6 it puts out close to 16 pounds. If I bought it and mounted it on my truck 318 somehow would this make any boost or still pull vaccum? This might be a stupid idea but I need opinions and advice from more experienced people.

the jackson racing super charger is like an intake manifold/super charger combined, it bolts in place of the factory intake. so how would you make it work

the jackson racing super charger is like an intake manifold/super charger combined, it bolts in place of the factory intake. so how would you make it work

I was going to put a v belt pulley and mount it with custom bracket in place of the ac compressor but if it would not flow enough then there is no point. I was going to unbolt the square flange for the intake runners and make a custom one to bolt to the bonnet.

It wouldn't even come close to bolting up, the honda manifold is attached directly to the jackson unit.

cheap boost???

do a search here for turbos, LOTS of info, LOTS of knowledge.

goodluck,

JOE

if it was a off to the side type it "could" work. but being it is the intake manifold it would be way to much work to get it to work. it would be easier and probably more power to put a leaf blower on the intake lol. go turbo anyways. you can probably find a 200 used turbo and have a faster, better, and cleaner set up

Commuter car racers don't like turbos because they quiet the car too much.

-
Back