hood advice

-

BlkArrow

Reaction score
Alright, well my dad really wants me to get a dual snorkel hood for my duster, needless to say they are a bit pricey(like 300$ for just a fiberglass scoop, I would rather put that 300 into my body which really needs it). But I found the 6-pack hood on craigslist for sale pretty cheap. It is a steel hood, and I think it looks pretty awesome, what do you guys think?
MuscleCars001.jpg
I Wish the car came with the hood...lol...thats for sale too.

I think everybody will have a different opinion, but mine is to go with the six-pack hood. I have a dual snorkel on a 69 Cuda and I would trade it for a six-pack in a second!! But hey, they are all sweet. you just need to pick what you like. And I agree with you, put the money in the body first, even though 300 won't get much body work it is a start.

Yeah, I love the six-pack hood, and at the price he is offering it is a good deal. Just wished he lived a little closer, also the thing is I am having my friend do the body wok and I gave him a 98 explorer with a blown tranny. So as long as I have the sheet metal he is going to do the welding, also my brother wants to give welding a shot on it...so the most expensive part for me is going to be getting the sheet metal. Though I am happy! I think I might have found a floor pretty much in the next town over, I think I am going to look at it tomorrow...pretty much every a body floors are the same right? They would be out of a 68 cuda.

if that duster in the pic is the car with the scoop, it looks more like a hemi scoop to me...but maybe im still little groggy this morning and cant see very well lol

Yeah it is more of a hemi scoop, dunno why I called it a six-pack lol, oh wait because that is what he said it was, the first pic he sent it was standing up and it was hard to tell. Anyway what do you think about it.

-
Back