Hood for 1966 Barracuda

-
No I have not but Glasstec has a great looking hood . They also have glass fenders and doors and ft and rear bumpers . If you look them up it is listed under 1966 Dodge Barracuda .
H7064_66_Valiant___Cuda_pin_on_hood_2.jpg
H7064_66_Valiant___Cuda_pin_on_hood_3.jpg

It,s a pin on hood but you could glass in a couple of pieces of angle steel to both sides and bolt them in place . JUST BE SURE TO remove the spring rods before you do . Just a thought . List price is $340.00 I was going to get 2 hoods and cut them to use on my 66 street funny but used 3 junk hoods to make my stretched hood . Its heavy but a whole lot cheaper.
IMG_2072.JPG

Has anyone replaced their 1966 Barracuda hood with a fiberglass one?
VFN in Addison Il made my hood with the six pack scoop in 2000, and its a pin on. There now making a bolt on version,
Valiant 8-19-10.jpg
flat or scooped.

No I have not but Glasstec has a great looking hood . They also have glass fenders and doors and ft and rear bumpers . If you look them up it is listed under 1966 Dodge Barracuda .View attachment 1714999993 View attachment 1714999994

It,s a pin on hood but you could glass in a couple of pieces of angle steel to both sides and bolt them in place . JUST BE SURE TO remove the spring rods before you do . Just a thought . List price is $340.00 I was going to get 2 hoods and cut them to use on my 66 street funny but used 3 junk hoods to make my stretched hood . Its heavy but a whole lot cheaper. View attachment 1714999998

Your car is awesome looking. Very cool...!!!

-
Back