-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikess68

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of hood scoop chrome that I bought here and decided to leave the hood/scoops blacked out. they are nice, one has some small blisters in a couple of places. hard to see but have to look hard to see them when mounted on scoops. i tried to show them in the pics. have mopar numbers and markings.
40.00 and ride or would like to trade for pass side mirror for 72 chrome good. non rally. tks Mike

Attachments

• DSCN4459.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 291
  • DSCN4458.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 284
  • DSCN4460.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 285
  • DSCN4456.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 286
Price Drop

hum..... they really look good and are shinny and no blisters on the flat areas etc where it show easy and when bolted to scoop hides most of them.... No mirrors out there either i guess, so $40.00 and I will ship in the PO flat rate box. I also have pay pal etc. let me know tks

well, would be listening for an offer. I would be willing to pay a little more for a mirror is you had one worth more than the scoop chrome. just a bump.

Any chance you have a pic of these installed? I have the side by side scoops, not the scoops that are seperated by half the hood.
I would be interested in them, but just need to make sure they will fit my car.

1jstrong, they are the factory chrome that fits the scoops on all the abodies with the two individual scoops. i dont think they fit the dual scoop like on a 72 up. they are the ones for up to 72 year. i don't have them mounted and can take some more pics if you would like. Ive got a buyer right now however and it looks like the deal will be done. i'll let you know in the add or show it as sold. tks for the come back, Mike

In looking at the chrome pieces again, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't fit my scoops.

Thanks for the response!

Jason

looking at SOLD tks. p.s. anyone with the mirrors, still looking tks for viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back