Horn Pad?

-

jpharley

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I know, boring question but is the horn pad on the LO23 Dart the same one used on the wood grain steering wheel or is it something else?

jpharley

I know, boring question but is the horn pad on the LO23 Dart the same one used on the wood grain steering wheel or is it something else?

jpharley

Well I shouldn´t be the one on this forum to answer questions about details like this.
But... this is what I think... if we know how Chrysler did think in terms of saving money and making it simple, knowing racers would do what they feel fit, a horn button and the polished rather than chrome horn ring seen on many BO and LO:s and seen in this picture, (also steering wheel) is what came with the car when delivered...
HornButtonLOBO.jpg

Well I shouldn´t be the one on this forum to answer questions about details like this.
But... this is what I think... if we know how Chrysler did think in terms of saving money and making it simple, knowing racers would do what they feel fit, a horn button and the polished rather than chrome horn ring seen on many BO and LO:s and seen in this picture, (also steering wheel) is what came with the car when delivered...
View attachment 1715018447
Thanks SSing, great photo!

-
Back