Horsepower Hooligans Decal Giveaway!

-

Drache

1971 Dodge Dart Swinger
Reaction score
Horsepower Hooligans Decal Giveaway!

Ok I have 5 nice 4" Horsepower Hooligans Decals that we normally sell for $3 each, but I will be giving them away! The rules are:

1) Simply tell me where you will be placing the decal! I will pick the 5 "coolest" places and the winners will be mailed the decals!

2) If you win you must place the decal where you said you were going to, then submit a picture of where you placed it!

3) You must give permission to Horsepower Hooligans to use the picture of where you placed your decal on our website!

I'll be posting this on Dodgecharger.com, Forabodiesonly.com, and Moparts.com

Judging will be done in one weeks time!

logorrn.png

Can we see the decal? Does the winner get a free membership into the club?

sorry forgot to add that. As for memberships, there are no paid memberships. You show that you want to be a member by doing things to help the club and such like helping to raise money for muscular dystrophy or helping build a soap box car to give away to a needy child every year, etc.

I'm gonna stick mine up Dart Doctor's ***. That should be cool enough to get all five.

I'm a decal kinda person [and skulls are cool] i'll put it on my cudas big back window above the logo that is already there! I have since replaced the big logo [bad decal material] with the same type lower on the window and removed the small one. The one your offering would go above it centered.

Attachments

• stickerd cuda.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 308
Ok. I'll play seriously. I'll stick one on the oil pan of my 331 Hemi. I have a few other stickers on it already. If that's not a cool place, then Dart Doctor better pucker up butter cup.

I would put one each at the top of my back windshield of my Doba and Charger

1 will go on the back window of 1939 dodge truck rat rod

This isn't going to be easy to pick the 5 winners. There are many good places being offered. I MAY do another giveaway sometime in August.

Decals can always be purchased from the club. go to www.horsepowerhooligans.com and go to the contact page. John-Paul is the president and handles the decals. Cost for shipping would be $1.05 for a letter sized envelope up to 30g in weight (so buy lots to take advantage of the shipping!)

I'll put one on the belly pan of my barracuda wheelstander i'm buildin or on the rear window

Attachments

• wheelstandercuda 014.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 168
  • wheelie time 002.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 164
-
Back