Hospital today...relax with FABO and Norm!

-

Mopar44134

Reaction score
Spent a long day at the cleveland clinic with my wife. She had a Blood test, xray, ct, ekg, consult before not to mention the transesophageal echo today. Heart cath tomorrow. consults next tuesday with cardiothoracic's, structural valve clinic, and a pulmary function test.

Mitral valve replacement early next year.

Wifes at home right now sleeping off the stressful day.

Me...a little tinkering in the garage. Raided the left overs, grabbed a beer and logged onto FABO.

This place rocks. Leadfoots is about to loose it...again. 318willrun staying calm and cool about people loosing their mind over Uncle Tony. Scanning the classifieds... click recent posts and lo and behold...a "hypothetical 318 commando build" pops up. Screw reruns. I'm waiting for the "build a 360" group to pop chime in.

As for Norm...Stopped up to Batavia Ny to see my daughter and Son in law before thanksgiving. He works at Eli Fish. If you stop in say hi to Dan.

20211209_181831[1].jpg

Sounds like a hectic day! Glad you are home unwinding in the shop with a pop.
Strength and positive thoughts for you and the wife.

Cleveland Clinic is one hell of a place. Had a procedure done there some time ago, and I know they are the best in my book. Others were poking around in the dark, this place made it seem simple and I was on my way home. Think your in the right place, be well.

The extended 490....calling it Opportunity Corridor. Takes you right to the clinic.

We were there 4 years ago....great place. They did the ct, ekg, xray and blood test in under and hour.
Cleveland Clinic is one hell of a place. Had a procedure done there some time ago, and I know they are the best in my book. Others were poking around in the dark, this place made it seem simple and I was on my way home. Think your in the right place, be well.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!

-
Back