Hot Mopar Babes III

-
:popcorn:

959525E3-0AAA-496E-A743-BEC1D7247224.jpeg

Mrs. Outlaw doesn’t seem too thrilled :popcorn:

View attachment 1715993941
1969 Car Craft Dodge Dart Swinger Giveaway Car

It is my car, the car was never in Florida until November of 2017 when I took it to the consignment shop to try to sell for me. Actually the 16 year old son (William) won the car but it was awarded to his Mother at the Winter nationals in Dallas Texas as his father who you mention above could not get away. I have a scrap book the son gave me just recently with photo\’s that Car Craft magazine gave him back in 1969 with Keith Black, Wally Parks, Lynda Vaughn, etc… (Multiple famous car people) when the car was given to him and his mother. At that point the car was put in storage in Texas until Mr. Outlaw could work a deal on trading it for a brand new Polara Wagon (No I am not kidding) then it was purchased \”&\” financed by its true first owner in Texas where it stayed until the middle 80\’s. I have copies of each owners titles and contact info.all sorts of history with it, 72, 73 & 74 World Record holder, it went through a few hands until it was purchased by Bob Gabeline in Iowa and he owned it for 21 years putting a total of 10 miles on it in that time frame! I purchased it from his estate for 50K like was mentioned, I have stuck close to 10K into it to get it to be a running and driving car/shipping charges/etc. I bought it to drive but I do not feel like it should be, it needs to be in a museum as I would hate to see it damaged. That is still all of the original George Barris (Batmobile fame) paint on the car, the stickers were changed for whatever reason? Fell off maybe? I mean it was a race car back then not a collector car… or simply removed. (See April 2018 Mopar Collectors Guide for a nice article on the car). It is still available and at this point I\’d be willing to deal as I need something to drive

-
Back